MINIATURE RPK-16 LMG MODEL - BLACK
Sarges first LMG model makes its debut at the non-firing range in all matte black. This 100% diecast beast is one for the reaping. Taking after its younger brother, the AK12, this guy has longer handguards, bipod and a massive drum mag. Keep them pinned down and proudly display this beast on any desk or shelf.
ABOUT THE MINIATURE MODEL RPK CALLED 'IVAN'
- Full die-cast metal construction
- Collapsible folding stock (be gentle when using!)
- Adjustable bipods (compatible with AR15 railing)
- Metal drum magazine
- Side railing
- Comes with three 5.45 dummy rounds
- Cycles dummy rounds
- Adjustable folding bipod
- Muzzle tightens on and off
SIZE AND COLOR
- The Miniature RPK is 12-13" (30cm) in length, 4.5" in height
- Weighs a hefty 14oz.
- Midnight Black everything
The RPK, which stands for "Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova" is a light machine gun designed in the Soviet Union. It is based on the AK-47 design and shares many of its characteristics. Introduced in the 1960s, the RPK was developed to provide a portable, squad-level support weapon capable of delivering sustained automatic fire. It uses detachable box magazines or drum magazines, typically holding 30 rounds, but it can also use larger-capacity magazines for extended firefights.
The RPK has been widely used by various military forces and insurgent groups around the world due to its reliability, robust design, and the commonality of the 7.62x39mm ammunition with other Soviet firearms. Its legacy includes its role as a versatile light machine gun and its continued use in conflicts worldwide.
Buy your piece of history and display it on your desk with the GoatGuns miniature RPK. Shop now!
- Comes in a small model kit that takes 5-15 minutes to build. Instructions are provided and we also have videos.